In keeping with the biblical design and purpose these are referred to as tents. The revival design was 99 tents surrounding a tabernacle, as laid out in the bible.
The meetings were started in this location in 1848 and are held yearly. In 1848 cabins were built.
Click any image to view full size photograph.
We revisit these sites a few times a year, can’t keep away from the great black and white images we can get here.