The First (Scots) Presbyterian Church graveyard. Established in 1731 when members left the Circular Church just down a little on Meeting Street, Charleston.
The wall is a lined with old headstones and monuments.
The building behind was the home of Nathaniel Russel and the graveyard can be seen through the inside windows (click here).
The photograph was first monochrome and then finished using DxO software filters to simulate old film.