So much history in this one scene.
- The church congregation was founded in 1680 after leaving France. The current building is from 1844.
- Silver Paten and Chalice were donated to the Strawberry Chapel at old Childsbury in the early 1700’s.
- The only independent Huguenot Church in the US. The building is located in the French Quarter of Charleston.
- The framed window is located on the second floor of the Dock Street Theater, French Quarter Charleston.
- Dock Street is the oldest theater group, and theater in the US. The first opera and running plays were from Dock Street Theater. Plays and concerts are still ongoing.
- This building was also the Planters Hotel in the civil war era. The well known rum drink ‘Platers Punch’ originated here.
135 Church Street, Charleston, South Carolina.