The house lot was purchased in 1817, the home completed in 1820. Now the buildings and land are preserved ‘as is’ circa 1850.
These photographs were taken upstairs while wandering around the different rooms.
Photographs were created with an OM-1 (1), 12-100 mm f4, and finished the images in DxO Filmpack.

Click any image below to view the gallery, if using WP Reader select the top right icon to use a browser.












